Australia anyone?

2RGR8

Earning My Ears
Anyone going to Australia this year or has anyone gone in the last year that has a trip report they'd be willing to share? We're going over Christmas and will spend New Year's Eve in Sydney - very excited!!

Lots to do in Sydney at Taronga zoo you will be able to meet the baby elephants . One is very special . There is Darling Harbour lots to see there an aquarim and the Australia zoo. Trips for the day are to the Blue Mountains. catch a ferry to Manly. Public ferry is very easy to get to. Whereabouts in Sydney are you staying. The fireworks on Sydney Harbour on New Years Eve is . if you do go to the fireworks go early to catch a spot. Gosford is a couple hours away can catch a train. Depends what you would like to see and do and how long you have. If you can a good side trip about four hours from Sydney is Canberra . Our capital has lots of museums activities for the kids need a few days to see all. Sydney also has a few museums to visit which are quite good. You also have Paddys markets which are also near Darling Harbour

Hi: We did the ABD Down Under (Australia) in January 2009. It was an absolutely fabulous trip. Our two guides were spectacular....all details were taken care of....Australia was fantastic. We fell in love with the people and the place. I didn't do a blog, but could answer specific questions if you have them. We still keep in touch with a couple of others we met on that trip, and I think one of them did a blog. I highly recommend this trip. You won't be disappointed. ENJOY!:flower3:

We're going on the ABD Australia trip in September this year. The 85 day cancellation date just passed, so we're really going!

My friend and I did this trip in July of 2009. It was lots of fun. I thought the bike tour in Sydney was a waste of time though and wish we would have just skipped that and gone off on our own. The rest of it was great! Although, Amber is no longer the Australian guide and she was the BEST!! You will love Australia!!

My friend and I did this trip in July of 2009. It was lots of fun. I thought the bike tour in Sydney was a waste of time though and wish we would have just skipped that and gone off on our own. The rest of it was great! Although, Amber is no longer the Australian guide and she was the BEST!! You will love Australia!!

I agree with you about Amber. She was absolutely the best. She is a native of Australia. It was so great to have a local person share their perspective and love of their country with us on this ABD trip. She was not only our tour guide, but a friend. She opened up and shared about her life. Her unique position as a native of Oz gave our tour a truly intimate feel and was a great way to get to know Australia.

Hey Disney....Bring Amber Back As A Disney ABD Guide!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter