August Hours?

gregsbrat

Mouseketeer
Need to make ADR's soon and was just wondering when the August hours will be released. Thanks

There was a thread on this the other day, someone said should be released in a week or so. We are making ours 2/18. That being said, they always change the hours the month before.. At least that's happened the last two years we've gone

The hours can and do get changed often. I would make your plans based on the posted hours now and if they change, they will only add hours so bonus for you.

There was a thread on this the other day, someone said should be released in a week or so. We are making ours 2/18. That being said, they always change the hours the month before.

Agreed.

When the Aug. 2017 hours become available, they will pop up at THIS link.

The link is dead now, but the calendar should show up soon. Just keep checking.

Those links are quite often updated on Mondays, and Fridays, so I would especially check that link on those two days of the week.

Still waiting. I thought they would have been out Friday or Monday. Guess the wait continues. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!