Attractions with a toddler????

njmom08

Mouseketeer
Hello All! I have what might seem like a silly question. DH and I will be traveling with DS(4) and DD(18 months). I am wondering if I can ride most attractions with her on my lap.

I don't know if she could ride in your lap...seems to me it would be a safety issue.

I am also a Jersey mom :) and took DD to Wildwood last June. She was about 18 months then. I rode the rides with her...but she was next to me, not in my lap. I am assuming it is the same deal @ Disney.

We'll be in Disney in late June...when are you and your fam. going? Flying or driving?

It'll be my first time @ Disney with DD2!

Yes, pretty much all rides without height restrictions. Have a great time:thumbsup2

I was thinking the same thing about how safe it would be with her on my lap. We will be in Disney the last week of May and we are flying. My dh moves around so much I can not imagine her sitting still in the ride. I am crossing my fingers for the plane ride!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter