Attractions Booklets/Coupons/Maps?

It'sMe

Mouseketeer
Where can I get ahead of time the booklet that has all the discount coupons for the various attractions in and around WDW? Also a map of Orlando? Thanks.

Both the FLAUSA, and FLORIDAKISS web sites will send a guide with tons of advertising and maps, FLAUSA has a link to the
orlando card?, which had a map in it

Is the Ticketmania $9.95 package worth it?

If you link to that website, it shows exactly what is in the package. There is alot of information that they give you. It is basically the brochures that you can probably get for free in the visitors center when you arrive in Orlando. But having that information ahead of time is good so you can plan. However, I already know what our basic agenda will be and it is more info. than I really need. I ordered the free attraction booklet from Holiday Inn that TINK2DW recommended and also the free visitors information from the FloridaKiss.com website (thank you MGMarco). That should be sufficient for my pre-planning. The rest I'll get when I get to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter