Atlanta Area-Disney World Outlet!

DisneyWorldDad

I want to go where the weather suits my clothes
I have found the mother lode of Disney bargains. It is called the Disney Character Corner and is located at the North GA Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. (Up GA 400), We bought a WDW zip up sweatshirt reg. $40 for $12, a Dinasaur Ride car replica reg. $20 for $5.50, a fleece pull over sweatshirt with WDW embroidered on the front reg $55 for $12. They have park shirts, ESPN hats, sandals. 2000 and 2001 merch. was 75% off. Everything in the store was 20% off the price marked (which was already 60-75% off). They even put your purchases in a WDW bag! It almost looked temporary though because the registers were on foldong tables. Anyway, it was cool!

DWD

We've got the same thing going by me at the Disney Outlet in Clinton, CT. I bought a nice WDW glass for around $3, but most of the clothing is from AK and much of it is either old or just ugly :cool:

I went up before my trip to WDW and was so excited I could hardly sit still in the car. I wound up disappointed as I had been to Belz outlets in Orlando on every trip and the selection in Atlanta was much smaller. ALmost everything they had had either the 2000 or 2001 logo on it. Although I did get a bunch of cheap pins to trade at WDW.

I'm thinking about going to Atlanta this weekend. Where is Dawsonville? Is it far from the Gwinnett Mall area?:confused:

Disney fan....

It will take you about 45 min from Gwinnett Place. Dawsonville is south of Dahlonega and north of Cumming off of GA highway 400. (If you are a NASCAR fan, they just opened a museum in Dawsonville, supposed to be 1st class).

From Gwinnett Place, go north on I-85 to exit 115. Go west on highway 20 for about 15 miles to GA highway 400. Go north about 10-15 minutes and it is on the left.

DWD

Thanks for the map and directions!! I may check it out this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter