At WDW now - bathroom update

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
We have been at WDW since Saturday. We have visited all 4 parks and a few hotels. I am happy to report that the bathrooms have been consistently clean. Not only that, but nearly every time I entered a bathroom, there was a custodian in there cleaning. I thought it was just a timing fluke the first couple of times but it kept happening. Disney really seems to have heard and responded to the complaints.

We have been at WDW since Saturday. We have visited all 4 parks and a few hotels. I am happy to report that the bathrooms have been consistently clean. Not only that, but nearly every time I entered a bathroom, there was a custodian in there cleaning. I thought it was just a timing fluke the first couple of times but it kept happening. Disney really seems to have heard and responded to the complaints.
I just left yesterday! It would've been cool to meet. Anyways I'm with you all of the bathrooms I went in were consistently clean. There was one time I believe a sink was clogged in tomorrowland but otherwise everything was great.

It's nice to have someone do such a thorough job of investigative reporting. Now can you check the resort rooms for bed bugs? :rolleyes1

There is still moments but there is always custodial nearby so I can't fault disney and there are just some rushes time to time but they are on top of it these days.

I still haven't seen a massive problem, and I can give you a tour throughout the bathrooms in the Most Magical Place on Earth. Glad to see they're cleaning them!

Hmm, I was just there last week and saw some pretty awful ones in MK...though all the other park bathrooms I visited were clean. Maybe I just had bad timing relative to the cast members working on those bathrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter