• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At the Poly NOW

I Intrigue You

Addicted to the mouse
Hey Everyone,

I just came online to check my email and I thought I would let everyone know that we checked into the Poly on Thursday and we are staying concierge. Our room has no smell :D There hasn't been any major crowding in the lounge or with the food. So far everything is really good except last night we had a huge storm but that's not Disney's fault;) Well I'll write a trip report when I get back......... Having a blast and we don't want to go home!!!

Jenn :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You are so lucky:Pinkbounc :bounce: i wish i were there..we were at the poly in may...first time...i loved it....my favorite....report all... i love hearing about the poly....thanks..amy

Oooohhh you are so lucky- hope you're enjoying your stay.

How are the crowds at the parks?

Have a great vacation

Lucky you! Glad your having a great time :)

Anne

You are sooooo lucky and I am soooo jealous (lol). Have a great time and can't wait to read all about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter