At long last, Nicki & Todd are going back to WDW, LIVE!

Great dining reviews! I say "reviews" because I just spent this entire rainy/snowy Saturday reading all of your dining reviews in reverse order. I enjoyed this one so much I decided to read your last one and then I couldn't stop, so I just kept going. :rotfl::rotfl: Your reports make me want to try all of the signature restaurants on our next trip! Thanks for entertaining me all day! :)

WOW! You read them all in one day?? So glad that I was able to entertain you during that horrible weather :thumbsup2 You should give the signatures a try, they are soooo worth it!

Hi Nicki,
We just got back and wanted to share WE LOVE Via Napoli. My husband loved it also but his first was Citricos, then Flying Fish and tie with VN.

My son, my husand and I love Kimonos too (we ate there 2 nights per 5yrs son request)....he loves california roll, edemame and miso soup.

I'll post more information on food later but still doing laundry, have to go Christmas shopping (eventhough we did alot at DTD... had to ship a big box of gifts) and work on the photopass editting.

I have to give people credit who takes pictures of the meal b/c I didn't get a chance, forgot or wanted to dig in the food:rotfl:

Hi honey! Hope you had an amazing trip....bet it was cold huh? So glad you guys enjoyed VN, wish I could eat there right now! After a few picture taking trips you kinda get the hang of it and say "No one eats, back away from the food and no one will get hurt" Your loved ones will catch on fast!

I tried to order the fried lobster but they said they don't make it. It was ok b/c we got the Louie Fulton's Ultimate Crab and Lobster Experience For Two - Our specialty combination: a feast of steamed crab and lobster, Alaska king crab, snow crab, dungeness crab and 1¼ lb. Maine lobster, with hash browns and grilled asparagus...it was really good.

Wanted to share, we would walk to around and my husband would say lets try to eat there and I did asked and they would sit us and my husband would give me a look why I bother planning for months and we could walk in a couple of restuarants:rotfl:

WHAT?!?!?!? Did you ask for the fried lobster or fried lobster tails? Todd and I have been kicking around the idea of the Ultimate Feast....maybe next time.

Men..what is with them anyways??? :lmao: Were the parks and restaurants very busy?

It was very cold and we are used to cold but I was expecting at least fall weather but it was cold. What put at damper on our vacation was I got a stomach virus first, then day later our son and then 2 laters my husband. So we were not feeling well along with cold weather was not the best vacation but we tried our best to make do the days we were able to go to the parks.

I asked them for fried Lobster and fried Lobster tail and the server said they stop serving that during the summer. I explained to him someone got it recently but my husband said order something from the regular menu.

We felt the parks were busy compare the time we go (we usually go May or Fall). Monorail are packed and the GF resorts was so busy (my husband said good thing we did not stay here this time...I made a comment, it was not in the budget this time) CR monorial we had to wait for 2 in order to get in. But we were able to walk in Tonys lunchtime and waited 10 mins eventhough they were all booked. Most of the restaurants are booked but many empty tables (even LeCellier). Characters meals are packed and no walks in were takin.

"While we are glad that we tried it we are sad that we didnt enjoy the meal foodwise and neighboring diners wise. The atmosphere is excellent, the service is excellent but for the $$ it cost it just wasnt worth it. Todd was sad that we didnt go to Flying Fish and mentioned that Narcoossees and Jiko are great for appies and desserts but not entrees and I agree with that."

That's too bad you had such a bad trip with the fellow diners. While, as you mentioned, there were some food issues, it sounds like there were some people who were just not into being "very Disney" that night. It also goes to show you what a difference in experiences people can have in the same restaurant at the same time, since we were at the table right across from you.:confused3

So it is Monday, two days after Christmas and absolutely boring at work. Thanks for brightening my day with your dining report. I read every single one and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was using the links from the first page to go to each one individual and when I saw the caramel shop listed the final time I laughed out loud! Thanks for taking the time to do this report, I feel like I gained ten pounds reading it!

I found this review a little late, but it was entertaining as always, Nicki.

You have such a natural flair for writing it makes us all feel like we were right there with you guys - a real treat.

Plus, I'm totally jealous of your Cape May clambake experience. We've eaten there at least a half dozen times, and each time it has been, um, "packed to the gills", so to speak. :tilt:

I've yet to try those crab legs, but they look amazing.

Thanks for yet another GREAT review ! :goodvibes

That's too bad you had such a bad trip with the fellow diners. While, as you mentioned, there were some food issues, it sounds like there were some people who were just not into being "very Disney" that night. It also goes to show you what a difference in experiences people can have in the same restaurant at the same time, since we were at the table right across from you.:confused3

I agree with you 100%....you guys seemed to love Cali Grill and we were there earlier the same night and didnt care for it at all. I have been following along with your reviews and I love your take on everything!

So it is Monday, two days after Christmas and absolutely boring at work. Thanks for brightening my day with your dining report. I read every single one and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was using the links from the first page to go to each one individual and when I saw the caramel shop listed the final time I laughed out loud! Thanks for taking the time to do this report, I feel like I gained ten pounds reading it!

So happy you enjoyed the reviews! That caramel shop is making me soooo sad...I wish I was there right now chowing my way through it!

I found this review a little late, but it was entertaining as always, Nicki.

You have such a natural flair for writing it makes us all feel like we were right there with you guys - a real treat.

Plus, I'm totally jealous of your Cape May clambake experience. We've eaten there at least a half dozen times, and each time it has been, um, "packed to the gills", so to speak. :tilt:

I've yet to try those crab legs, but they look amazing.

Thanks for yet another GREAT review ! :goodvibes

Hi hon! Coming to the party late is very fashionable :lmao: Glad you found me!

You have got to get back to Cape May, it is all Todd is talking about! I tried to get us to WDW for a last minute trip this weekend but the Swalphin is sold out and the Dis resorts are through the roof expensive...oh well, guess I will have to stay home and cook myself ;)

I know this is really late, but wanted to say this is the best trip report I ever read. We have small chdren and rarely get to have TS. It was fun to enjoy yours instead. Thanks!

I know this is really late, but wanted to say this is the best trip report I ever read. We have small chdren and rarely get to have TS. It was fun to enjoy yours instead. Thanks!

Hi Shelby!

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so glad you enjoyed the pictures and the reviews!

Nicki

Thanks for giving us that live up north and having a terrible winter a great Disney fix! I need a PIN:worship:

Wow look @ this line up!:rolleyes: I should be able to get a ton of tips from this review! I know I reading them backwards but this one will be perfect since we are going in Nov & staying @ CBR!! Very LATE,yes but better late than never. Ya for you for keepin' them posted!:thumbsup2

Wow look @ this line up!:rolleyes: I should be able to get a ton of tips from this review! I know I reading them backwards but this one will be perfect since we are going in Nov & staying @ CBR!! Very LATE,yes but better late than never. Ya for you for keepin' them posted!:thumbsup2

Have fun reading! Let me know if you have any questions :goodvibes

LOL!!:lmao:ALL of my favorite things!! My husband & I love egg rolls like Todd, so we'll try those for sure! I love corn dog's have to try one of those too. WDW has THE BEST pretzels & I always get a root beer float but from sleepy hallow. I get them @ the coke shop in Niagara falls w/ chocolate ice cream. :thumbsup2 Think I'll try it WDW style. pirate:

Everything @ Fulton's looked awesome1 I see why that place is always busy! & That shrimp looks really good @ AK.I was thinking of the BBQ place but this looks like some good CS food! So many choices 10 days is not enough time!

I just realized that my trip is during F&W:cool1:Thought it ended in October...so now I need to learn all about it. I knew one of your old reviews must cover it! Where in Boston did you live?

I just realized that my trip is during F&W:cool1:Thought it ended in October...so now I need to learn all about it. I knew one of your old reviews must cover it! Where in Boston did you live?

Have fun reading...we will be back for F&W next month, a whole 10 days worth! Have not done a F&W trip that long in a few years so we are really looking forward to it

I am from Saugus....where are you from?

YAY...Loooking forward to your new F&W review in November.
I know that you don't do the DP but I have read that there are some items that count as snacks. Have you seen this or maybe someone else might know.
I am from South Boston but married a guy from Revere. We live in Swampscott now. I'm sorry that we will miss you by a couple of days. I was ready to bring you some Kane's donuts!]]]]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter