• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASMO and Reservationsystems.com

D'AngelosdoDisney

<font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F
Just wanted all of you to know that based on a recommendation from this site, I got the asmo for 78.00 a night! Reservationsystems.com came through and called Disney today after my cc was charged. Im all set, got my tickets, got my room and saved a few bucks. Now can cancel my HIFS ressie. YIPPEE, I dont have to drive!

just wanted to know what month are you going to disney. We usually go the end of Aug, which is usually around 77 plus tax. This year we aregoing around the middle of Aug. i think were paying around 94.00 with AAA disc.

Your price increase is because you switched "Seasons". Regular Season is 4/27-8/23 and Value is 8/24-10/1. ~:D~

OK here is the deal with the above company. You book a room with them and they don't charge you until they have a confirmation with Disney that there are rooms available. Then they will charge your room and send you a confirmation #. I called Disney and they have my reservation and asked me names of children ect. IM in!!!!! My original reservation was at HIFS with kids eat free at 99.00 entertainment rate. When I first saw this post I was very apprehensive and unsure but firgured what the heck and gave it a try. All is well and now I have a room and saved many $$$$. HIfs would have been 99 Disney ASMO is 78 with tax. Tickets from Alamo were 777 for 2 3 day PHP Adult and 4 childrens. I have CM passes also. My Total with Taxes was 1167! Dont have kids eat free but they won't eat all that much to begin with, my two little ones can splits kids meals and be happy!

Is the correct website address Reservationsystem.com? Not coming up with anything but a domain site....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter