Artist Point chances?!?

Maliki2

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Tomorrow morning is my 60 day out for reservations. I'm staying at Wilderness for a few days. I'm hoping to get dinner reservations for our first night. Do I have a shot?? I know it is competitive.

My advice to you is keep checking! People cancel reservations all the time and often, persistence pays off. Sending you some pixie dust that you are successful. We did that dinner in 2022 and we greatly enjoyed it!!

So we weren't staying on site and I had to get up every morning to make our reservations. Only three of us(out of the 13 total that were going on the trip) wanted to go and I had no issue getting the reservation for my husband, son, and I on our first night. I really loved this meal and would love to go back on our next trip!

I got it! We get into MCO around 3ish. I was surprised there was as much open as there was. 6:45 Res. The one that caught me was Le Cellier. I haven't been there In 16+ years. Went there second. Nothing before 9 pm! So I dove into lunch time and got reservations. The next stop is Jiko and Sanaa in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter