Art of Animation which rooms?

Alicenwonderment

DIS Veteran
I'm curious if there is a certain section that fills up more quickly then the others? I'm talking about the suites not Mermaid rooms. Is one theme better then the others?

Finding Nemo suites are located nearest to the main pool and food court. Cars Suites have a cute private pool with the most adorable cozy cone cabanas, but the water seemed much colder to me than the main pool. Plus, main pool has underwater music, zero entry, etc..........Lion King has a great boneyard play area, and is located the farthest from the food court and buses. Each one has a fabulous theme, and really they are all located within walking distance to the main entrance. It's according if it matters to you to have the convenience of just stepping foot right out the door to the main pool, or not. It's when you start staying at the Little Mermaid rooms that you have a walk on your hands. Also side note.......Lion King suites is located nearest to the bridge connecting to the Pop Century Resort if you're wanting to visit it.......We loved seeing all the turtles from the bridge there!

I just noticed someone's map of the resort. I guess Lion King and Cars are same distance to the main hall. It didn't seem like it when we were walking, but I guess it's because we started walking around the resort on the cars side first? Finding Nemo will definitely be the most popular with it's proximity to the main pool and bus stop though. That's where we stayed!

We stayed in the Finding Nemo Suites in March- great location!! Right next to the big blue pool, close to laundry facilities, short walk to the food court, gift shop, and buses. After walking around the grounds- cars would be my second choice location wise. Lion King seemed further away and Little Mermaid is a hike from everything!

We're staying in lion King this fall. I hate hearing it's farther from everything.

We're staying in lion King this fall. I hate hearing it's farther from everything.
Farthest from everything? Hmmm. On the map it appears equidistant from the main hall/lobby as Cars. It may not have its own pool which mean yes you will have to walk to a pool... It also depends on which building/entrance/exit you are closest to. I don't ever hear that Lion King is far, it's Little Mermaid I've only heard people worry about.

Nemo is sometimes fast to fill up, slightly more expensive, or will not have a discount room available when you call because it is the most centrally located group. But honestly we're talking a few minutes here or there. My street is a half mile from end to end and it wouldn't discourage me from visiting a neighbor to use the pool or catch the bus once a day. Yes if I forgot something in my room it would be a pain but many other resorts are that big too.

If it matters we're in Cars in Oct and it would not have mattered if it was the farthest. My husband and kids wanted it the most. We were originally in LM and upgraded only for extra space/kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter