Arrival night advice-Ep Resorts Dinner?

Put me down for Crews Cup, real laid back and the food was great when we stopped by, and plenty of room at the bar.

Thanks to all for the responses. Even though I originally said no signatures, I ended up booking a last minute ADR at BlueZoo. Food was excellent. Clam chowder, "Simply Fish" corvina with the crab Dijon sauce and a little of some sort of risotto (can't remember exactly, but it was good) and I splurged on an order of Tempura Haricot Vert which I loved.

The irony is, I was too full for dessert, but walked to Ample Hills anyway to taste a couple things, and went back later in the week for a cup of Baked/Unbaked, which was mmm mmmm good!

Like sushi?
Kimonos at Swan. IMO, VERY good value for quality, and Ample Hills is right outside the back door (5 minute walk.)
If there's a bus that goes to the Boardwalk, just walk to Swan.
If you go to DHS first, either walk, OR take the Friendship Boat to Swan.
Kimonos isn't cheap, but imo, it is very well priced for the quality. I'd expect it to cost much more considering prices around "The World."
Also, you might be able to catch some rowdy Karaoke.

Second vote for Kimono's, we love this place and have to go every trip. We're planning on making this our first night meal when we go in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter