Arrival Day

If it's only going to be $90 for everyone, I would definitely do it. When we arrive early we always go to a park. We come in, give the front desk our luggage and we are off.

Can I ask why you like stacking for HS most? I've only ever done this in Epcot
Mk just has too many things we want to ride, Epcot does not have enough for me to bother with G+ there, and at HS I can get Slinky first for later afternoon, then have had success adding ToT, MMRR, MFSR, TSMM, we don't bother with RnRC.

The one time I went to HS at rope drop, there was just too much empty time (couple of hours) between the LL rides I could get, even with refreshing and modifying. So going later in the day I feel like I am accomplishing the same amount in less time. Our plane arrives around 11 AM this Sunday, I will have gotten Slinky at 7 AM before boarding, and can get a 2nd at 11 AM I believe, then will continue on from there. I have to go reread all the rules, last time I went rides kept going down during my LL times, and I got at least one extra ride on Tot from an anytime pass.

Last edited:
I'd personally go to disney springs (in case your flight does get delayed..) because it gets me super excited for the trip, lots of fun food and music and energy and just relax at my resort. I want to be fully rested for my first park day so that's my take. But I get the urge to go into the parks because I have that too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter