• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ariel's Grotto Menu

21yankees

<font color=darkorchid>I want to move into Disneyl
Does anyone have the most up to date menu at Ariel's Grotto for lunch? I'm taking my 3 kids there for lunch and would like to already know the options and be ready to order, upon arrival. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

steph

Here ya go! :wizard:

Dine with Ariel and your other favorite Disney princesses,
like Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora.

Family Dining
There's nothing like an ocean breeze to stir up an appetite.
Luckily, you're in the right place.
For one set price per person, enjoy a selection from each of the three following courses to take on your waves of hunger.

Adults $20.99, plus tax

Seaside Starters
Begin your meal with a course that offers a
choice from three great beginnings. And don't forget to choose a refreshing
non-alcoholic beverage to quench your thirst.

Ship-Shape Cheesy Onion Soup - Rich beef broth with sweet onions and chives, swirled melted cheeses and sourdough crouton.

Swimmin' Chicken Noodle Soup - Flavorful chicken broth with tender noodles and roasted chicken.

Boathouse Salad - Fresh mixed greens with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, red onion and our special house dressing.

Boardwalk Entrees
The second course features your choice of entree from these hearty selections

Paradise Bay Fish & Chips - Cod filets lightly battered and deep fried, served with steak fries, tartar sauce, lemon wedge and malt vinegar

"Under the Boardwalk" Half-Pound Burger with Cheese - Topped with lettuce, sliced tomato, onion and pickles and served with steak fries

High Striker Penne Pasta - Vegetarian penne pasta tossed in a tomato cream sauce, with rich Italian spices and fresh tomato

Surf'n'Salmon B.L.T. - Farm-raised Atlantic salmon, grilled and served on a sandwich roll, with smoked bacon, lettuce, sliced tomato, steak fries and tangy sauce

Cove's Chicken & Biscuit Pot Pie - Tender chunks of chicken and garden vegetables in a smooth cream sauce, with a fluffy buttermilk biscuit topper

Maliboomer Meatloaf - Traditional home-style meatloaf, glazed with a tangy caramelized tomato sauce. Served with chunky tomato relish, accompanied by white cheddar mashed potatoes

Avalon Chicken Caesar Salad - Seasoned chicken breast atop romaine lettuce, tossed with a classic Caesar dressing, sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese and garnished with diced tomato

Bayside Shrimp Cobb Salad - Rock shrimp, served on a bed of lettuce with crumbled blue cheese, bacon, diced tomato, chopped egg, avocado, and blue cheese dressing

Dockside Desserts
Save some room for dessert!

Midway Triple Madness - Warm Granny Smith sliced apples, caramel, streusel and creamy Dreyer's vanilla ice cream

Chocolate Paradise Cake - Chocolate malt cake with dark chocolate icing and caramel-corn brittle

Three for the Rocky Road - Rocky Road ice cream covered in even more marshmallows, almonds and mini chocolate chips. All atop a rich chocolate brownie.

Peach at the Beach Cobbler - Sweet peaches baked in cinnamon and brown sugar, with a cobbler topper and a scoop of Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream.

Bayside Beverages

Coke, diet Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer, Lemonade, or freshly brewed Iced Tea
Apple, Orange, or Cranberry Juice
Nescafe Coffee, Regular or Decaf
Hot Cocoa
Hot Tea
Low Fat or Chocolate Milk

Kid's Galley Favorites
For children ages 3-11

$13.99 plus tax

Meals served with a beverage, plus, choose between carrot & celery sticks with ranch dressing or chicken noodle soup or cheesy onion soup.

Octa-dog with Mac 'n' Cheese - A hot dog sliced into eighths with "tentacles" guarding its treasure of macaroni and cheese, sprinkled with golden fish crackers.

"Beyond the Sea" Fish Sticks - Crunchy fish sticks with steak fries and ketchup.

The Captain's Swell-sketti - Choice of marinara sauce or tossed in butter.

Chicken Strips, Ahoy! Chicken breast strips served with steak fries and ketchup.

Minnie's Mini Corn Dogs - Miniature corn dogs with steak fries and ketchup.

Treasured Treats
After your meal, dessert is such a sweet deal!
They're all fun...but choose your favorite one.

Swirls of Pearls Sundae - A scoop of vanilla ice cream with rich chocolate fudge, whipped cream and mini chocolate chips

Pluto's Dandy Sandy Treat - Yummy white "mud" pudding dessert with vanilla wafer crumbles and vanilla pudding

Seaside Float - A scoop of rich Dreyer's vanilla ice cream in a sea of root beer

Thanks so much. Do the kids get an appetizer or just the adults?

steph

Thanks so much. Do the kids get an appetizer or just the adults?

steph

Yes it does. According to their menu it says: Meals served with a beverage, plus, choose between carrot & celery sticks with ranch dressing or chicken noodle soup or cheesy onion soup.

Yes it does. According to their menu it says: Meals served with a beverage, plus, choose between carrot & celery sticks with ranch dressing or chicken noodle soup or cheesy onion soup.

when we went last month they didnt offer my gd a choice between soup and carrot/celery sticks....they just gave her the carrots, celery sticks and ranch so :confused3

Is this the only location now for a princess meal at DL? I am confused because my guidebooks are from 2006 and they talk about Ariel's being Mickey and friends and another restaurant in DL that has a princess breakfast. :confused3
TIA for your help!

Is this the only location now for a princess meal at DL? I am confused because my guidebooks are from 2006 and they talk about Ariel's being Mickey and friends and another restaurant in DL that has a princess breakfast. :confused3
TIA for your help!

Ariel's Grotto used to have Mickey & Friends and they would stop by your table and lead kids in a conga line. It was really cute and I do miss it! :( As of 2006 I believe they switched it over to the Princesses. It's still fun and kids seem to enjoy it. Plus, instead of waiting in a long line in the parks to get an autograph or photo they come right to your table! :goodvibes

We ordered some great buffalo wings and calamari appetizers there! We noticed a display in the upstairs lounge area while we waited for our table. Once we were downstairs we ordered a few of the items that we had seen but were not on the menu. A nice option for those of us who have done this meal several times and want something else for a change. Both the calamari and the wings were a big hit all around! I think they had nachos too and when we go back we will try those if they still offer them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter