Are you walking with us on the Castaway Cay 5 KT walk?

safetymom

dis veteran
Teresa and I will be having a walk/run on Castaway Cay.

From the official schedule:

8:30AM Two Chicks Walk with Kathy and Teresa - Castaway Cay (meet at Post Office on Castaway Cay)

Kathy Werling and Teresa Echols invite you to join them in a stroll around Castaway Cay full of fun and surprises.

You will need to wear your DIS Podcast credentials to be eligible for the prizes we will have at the end of the walk/run.

If you plan on participating please let us know. We want to have an idea of how many will be coming.

You can email Kathy kathyw@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com or Teresa techols@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Kathy- I sent you and e-mail but I'll let you know here too. Debbie and I are in.

If anyone decides that day you would like to walk with us please join us. We are just trying to get an idea of how many will be walking with us. Thanks. :)

Not to be a Debbie downer..but if it rains will you still have it I'm not afraid of alittle rain ....I think Disney moves theirs on to the ship so i was just checking what the back up plan is...:beach:..this way we wont need one...:thumbsup2

For Kevin and those not on Facebook:

Just back from the tie dye store. Ordered 2 custom shirts for the Podcast Cruise. On of them is for the "5KT Walk" on Castaway Cay. If Teresa Echols wants me to wear pink, I shall wear pink for Teresa. :)

I hope you guys do something like this for PCC 4.

It's all on hard-pack graved or paved road, righr? DS Wheels likes being pushed on walks, but that durn wheelchair get stuck on sandy surfaces.

I hope you guys do something like this for PCC 4.

It's all on hard-pack graved or paved road, righr? DS Wheels likes being pushed on walks, but that durn wheelchair get stuck on sandy surfaces.

Jennifer,

I made it all the way......no sand involved. :)

So, do I need to start training for a 5k for PCC 4.0?

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts