Are UK tickets counted as 'dated tickets'?

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Now that dated tickets don't need park passes, I'm wondering if UK tickets count as dates tickets. I know that they are not dated when we buy them but once we've used them once, they are technically dated as they must be used in 18 days . Anyone know?

My view on it is the 14 day tickets available to UK guests are dated, because when I book my Disney hotel and Disney ticket, I have a valid start date for the ticket. Even if you just purchase the ticket alone, you have to give a start date, meaning it's a dated ticket.

Yes I think they count as dated tickets even when not part of a package as you need to put a start date when purchasing

Hi all,

Now that dated tickets don't need park passes, I'm wondering if UK tickets count as dates tickets. I know that they are not dated when we buy them but once we've used them once, they are technically dated as they must be used in 18 days . Anyone know?
What do you mean with they must be used in 18 days? I thought they were only for 14 consecutive entries?

What do you mean with they must be used in 18 days? I thought they were only for 14 consecutive entries?
disney UK tickets are now valid for any 14 days over an 18 day period. this means you can have a day off in the middle if you like and not lose a park day if your visit is for longer than 14 days but no longer than 18

So say I go to universal two days in the middle of the stay, I will be able to add two extra day at Disney World at th end of the stay without losing those two days?

So say I go to universal two days in the middle of the stay, I will be able to add two extra day at Disney World at th end of the stay without losing those two days?
Correct.

Also, someone will correct me if I'm wrong, water park days are counted separately. So you could have a water park day in the middle of the stay and not consume a Theme Park day.

Correct.

Also, someone will correct me if I'm wrong, water park days are counted separately. So you could have a water park day in the middle of the stay and not consume a Theme Park day.
No, water park days use up a day's entry. It is 14 separate days of any park entry (MK, HS, EP, AK and both water parks) within the 18 day period your ticket is dated for. Also, it will expire after 18 days even if you have not entered on 14 of those days. However, unrestricted park hopping is back so that helps with making the most of each day's ticket IMHO.

No, water park days use up a day's entry. It is 14 separate days of any park entry (MK, HS, EP, AK and both water parks) within the 18 day period your ticket is dated for. Also, it will expire after 18 days even if you have not entered on 14 of those days. However, unrestricted park hopping is back so that helps with making the most of each day's ticket IMHO.
Can you go to a waterpark then hop to a theme park later that day?

Can you go to a waterpark then hop to a theme park later that day?
Yes, we are lucky in the UK that park hopping is always included whereas US tickets have it as an add-on at extra cost. We sometimes go to AK in the morning then water park in afternoon, and occasionally water park in the daytime and world showcase in Epcot in the evening. Roll on August 2025 for me 👏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter