Are these TS Restaurants in the DDP for 2017 ?

Roy Disney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm if these restaurants are in the 2017 DDP:

Yak and Yeti
Captains Grille
Via Napoli
Teppan Edo
'Ohana

Thank you

Although nothing is 100% certain yet, all of them should be. Restaurants not owned by Disney negotiate the dining plan inclusion in November/December, and that's why they don't show up yet...deals aren't finalized. Nothing confirmed until it's in black and white from Disney, though.

It is a very safe bet to assume that any 2016 participating restaurant will participate in 2017, barring an actual permanent closing of the restaurant.

'Ohana and Captain's Grille are both on the Deluxe Dining Plan 2017 PDF I just printed out today.

CG and Ohana are Disney-owned, and thus negotiated in October.

Yak & Yeti, Teppan Edo and Via Napoli are all third-party owned, and negotiate in December.

I am going to book in january 11th. Do you think 2017 dining plan will be update ?

ok thank you . i'm french so just to be sure, MLK day is january 16th ?

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to where the 2017 dining plan list is as it currently stands?

Go to Disney worlds website. Search for restaurants. Under a search category you can select which 2017 Disney dinning plan u are looking at and it will tell you which restaurants are on that plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter