Are There Any New Codes Available

ivrysbaby

Earning My Ears
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY NEW CODES AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IF SO CAN U PLEASE REPLY BACK THANKS:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I don't know of any available at this time online, but I can tell you that a new room only code was just dropped into the system today at Disney's Central Reservations. We can begin booking it on 5/31 up until 7/8 for travel dates of 8/25 - 10/2. There is a 3 night minimum stay required. All resort categories are included. The lead in rate is $89 plus tax a night for a moderate resort.

I have to follow Disney's rules and not announce the actual code until they release it to the public, but thought I'd let those anxiously waiting know more discounts are coming soon!

Karen

Karen,

Do you know approx how much WL will be for these dates.

Lisa

Hi Lisa!
I'm hearing $143 including tax for a standard view. But remember, the code isn't even officially out yet so this is subject to change.

Karen

I was able to book Wilderness Lodge for a rate of 139.00 per night for a wooded lot view....

Wenlitz: When were you getting that rate for? I have been trying to get a better rate than I have now for 7/30 for 6 or7 nights but not having any success. We didn't decide to go until the summer saver rates were gone. I am hoping for another code that will work for us but maybe it is too late. Oh well maybe DH will get a good bonus and he will splurge. I didn't think we were going to want to go this bad. My children have planned a Disney movie day today complete with Mickey pancakes for breakfast. They have a day off today for some reason. Here's the wierd part; they are 16 & 18 YO. I should take video of this so I can remember it when they are both away at college and I miss them.

I was able to use code CGK, this code was for a standard room for $139.00 per night. When I called to book this I was offered a wooded view for a rate of $144.00 per night. We have only stayed at Dixie Landings, and Coranado Springs. We are looking forward to staying in a different resort this visit. Hope I like this resort!!

Mousesavers.com has some great discount codes with rates till 10/2/02 all stars $59, mods $89, WL $129!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Unfortunately DH didn't think we were going to go this summer so I never looked into booking at the discount. My DD leaves for college August 24th and we need to be home before that. The new discounts are all beginning 8/25. I was hoping for a managers special. I am not giving up hope I just need to try to figure out how I can manage this. I think that $295 per night may be more than we should spend. We will see and I will keep you posted. I could just kick myself for not just making a reservation at the discouts and then trying to figure it all out later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter