• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Online ADRs available 24/7?

silmarg

SIL
I am assuming not, as it seemed to be working just in an now I keep getting "Sorry, there was an error when searching for availability. Please try again." message.

Anyone have insights?

Technically, they are. However, the site's been having lots of issues (especially overnight) lately.

Yes that is happening to me also.

Greatest minds in the world work at Disney and Universal and they can't keep a simple web site up and running. LOL

Might be a bite complicated trying to do it for 42 acers of hotels and rides.:sad2:

Well, to be fair, it's not exactly a "simple" website. :p (Of course, it's a bit overdone in places... using new technology is good, but abusing it, not so much).

And I doubt that the greatest minds (at least in IT and Development) work at Disney. Disney isn't known for paying well and high end IT and Development is very costly (we're talking near doctor (private practice) level of salary, if not more).

Won't stop me from ragging on them either though. In fact, I'm awfully overdue for another remark... but it's 2:30 am so I'll just save it for tomorrow.

Overnight is when websites usually perform maintenance so as to interfere with the least amount of people. So that could be why you are getting a message.

Overnight is when websites usually perform maintenance so as to interfere with the least amount of people. So that could be why you are getting a message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter