Are in-park TS breakfasts usually quicker?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We're trying to choose some TS breakfasts that will be in the vicinity of the park we will be at for the morning, but want to enjoy the food. Are our best bets in park, like Garden Grill or Akershus, or will timing be about the same at Boma or the Wave? We'll have a car and would enjoy the characters, but won't be terribly upset if we eat somewhere else. We'll probably eat around 9ish.

For non-character meal, I would choose Kona Café at the Poly resort. Very speedy service (but very friendly) and wonderful breakfast menu. I'd pick this over Crystal Palace for breakfast, inside MK - unless the kids are big Pooh and Tigger fans.

For MK character meals, I would instead pick Ohanna with Mickey and Stitch, or 1900 Park Fare with Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins. Ohanna is family style, and 1900 park fare is an excellent buffet.

If you choose an Epcot resort restaurant for breakfast, you would want to park with their valet parking. This way, you could stay there all day, and not have to move after breakfast to the Epcot lot. Cape May at Beach Club has a Mickey and Minnie character buffet that is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Chef Mickey at the Contemporary.

For DHS, Hollywood and Vine is your best bet. You could do the Cape May or other Epcot resort restaurant, though, and take the boat from there to DHS.

For Animal Kingdom, AKL restaurants have rave reviews, though I've never had their breakfasts. Tusker house buffet is also a very good option, with Mickey and Donald in safari gear. The buffet has African themed options, in addition to "standard" choices, and is great.

My all time favorite TS breakfast at WDW is at the fresh market at Dolphin. It is a sort of a buffet in that there are some choices and it has a station where they cook your eggs any way you want them. They also have an ala carte menu.

Character meals do take longer as they move through the restaurant and sometimes there are parades for the kiddos to join if they want. Buffet or family style. We enjoy having breakfast with them, and getting pictures/autographs plus its air-conditioned.

Kona - at the Poly great offerings and good service.
Grand Floridian Café - at GFR is a hidden gem, good service and food choices, but we find it a more relaxed pace, not slow just relaxed.

MK - for us Crystal Palace who doesn't love breakfast with Pooh and the gang.
Epcot - For some reason we normally do breakfast at the resort on Epcot mornings, I think we plan to stay later, and enjoy what the world showcase has to offer.
AK - Rainforest just outside offers a pretty good breakfast great theming to get your safari started or Tusker House, lots to choose from. Either will do a great job.
DHS - We really just snack here, or SCI-FI for a early lunch, You could try any of the hotels on the boardwalk for breakfast, then boat over to DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter