Are ADRs the root cause/basis to all of the planning?

AMEN! I'm still chief cook and bottle washer. There is zero chance I'm cooking or packing lunches on vacation.
Count me in, Nancy 56 and Mom2rtk! That's why we stay onsite. There are only 2 of us adults, kids all grown, so it works for us. I don't like to cook on vacation, do dishes, plan meals, etc. To me that is Not a vacation. My husband hates to drive in Florida, so we take advantage of DME and the buses/boats. We have also used a taxi service to go to universal. It would not be a vacation for my husband to drive at all.
So, I guess it makes us both happy :) to stay onsite, not cook, and not drive.
As far as the OP's questions: We make our park plans first, then fit adr's in, IF we want them,, and it's a big "If". I only schedule 3 adr's for our 10 day trips, so we eat mostly QS. Love the freedom of that. I wouldn't go back to daily must do adr's at all now. We love the freedom of not having a dining plan and not having to be at an adr every day. But that's just our way of doing it. Didn't mean to ramble, but.....................

oh yeah, guess that's right...I more often have been looking for a specific restaurant and not just by park/everywhere, thanks!

oh yeah, guess that's right...I more often have been looking for a specific restaurant and not just by park/everywhere, thanks!

That's us. Not interested in just "a place". We are always looking for a very specific restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter