APs to sell out, how long?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Predictions on how long it will take APs to sell out once they go on sale? How long did DL APs take? Also, how much of an increase did they have on them?

I think it took just over a day for MK passes to sell out at DL. I’m thinking a few days as I don’t think it’s a good look to sell out too quickly. But a few days really is too quickly. I think there will be a new round of pent up demand for the APs. I’d be pleasantly surprised if it lasts a few months like after the pandemic suspension of sales.

A few days I guess.
Probably avail off and on every few months.

The results of AP's is : Parks even more crowded.
fewer days available, parks sold out more often.

Last edited:

AP’s have a separate set of available reservations and it probably won’t effect reservations for everyone else unless they allocate more reservations to AP’s. There have been many times where I go to make a park reservation a day before the park visit and regular ticket reservations are gone but there are still spots for AP’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter