APs ordered via post

Application sent on oct 17, arrived to dlrp on the 20th, credit card debited yesterday....now i wonder when they will arrive....

Arrived yesterday :Pinkbounc... so it took one month precisely from posting the form to getting them home :goodvibes

Hi all not sure if this is possible but know you can pay monthly for passes can this be done from this form and post it or only if you do it on site at DLP? THanks

Hi, sent off my annual pass applications and card details for the family on 3rd of this month, arrived in France on 6th,but has been showing this message since: 01.06.2017

Arrival in France

ROISSY HUB BSCC PIC

(93)

From reading up on the net, when this happens it seems it either gets lost, or customs hold into the letter for ages!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Did it get sent on to Disney in the end?

hellopixiedust:

just an update re applying for AP via post, I have just done it and it was just under 3 weeks...

Tuesday 29.01 posted from UK via Royal Mail International Track + Sign
Monday 4.02 it was delivered to DLP and on Thursday 7th I could see pending transaction on my credit card
and APs arrived here yesterday 15.02 and we had to signed for them as well here

also to add I was applying for AP for hubby and son and used my shareholders discount for them no issues

hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!