~AP's JUST OUT For Aug 28th-Oct 4th!!!I Just Booked!!!!

Thanks to some helpful people here on the DIS I called 3 times & got $89 for POR for 10/1-10/10. Yippee!!! :jumping1:
:disrocks:

Ergens2 said:
My wonderful Sue Ellen with DU has come through AGAIN!!!!! :cool1: She rocks!! I am in at BWI water view for $334. That is with tax. Sept 30- Oct 2. YEAH!!!! My hubby will be thrilled!!

THANKS AGAIN SUE ELLEN!!!!! :love2:

I am sorry, but she is my wonderful Sue Ellen!!! Isn't she the best!!!!

Sorry about the mispost of $71 for a Value, that is what the CM this morning told me when I checked on ASM. Maybe she quoted with tax??? Not sure, but the others were right, and the ASM was the first one I asked for...or maybe she looked it up wrong.
Anyways, Congrats to everyone who got their rates!!!!

$71 w/o tax would be the rate for a preferred room (close to food court, buses), it's $12 more than a regular room.

I got an email from Shirley at DU on my lunch hour that said she had secured FQ for me with an AP rate. $397 for four nights.

SHe's now trying to find WL woods view AP rate for the last two nights, but so far no luck. THat's ok. This is supposed to be a budget trip after all! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter