~AP's JUST OUT For Aug 28th-Oct 4th!!!I Just Booked!!!!

Holy crap. They aren't supposed to be out this early yet!! I am sooooo offguard!! I need help fast!!

I am 10/1- 10/8 I know part of my stay flows into regular season how am I going to do this since now I am paying AAA rate for the entire time!

when I called this morning...I laughed and said, I want to book for Sept 1st, I was wondering about the AP rates for that time.............she said, they JUST CAME OUT! I said are you sure?? I had to ask the poor women 3 times before I beleived her!!!!
I then posted here about it...hoping she was not laying to me about it!
I am so happy it turned out this way!
Glad you all got something, and keep trying those who are still looking!!! :cool1:
I really did not plan on staying at another deluxe where I just came back this past friday!! but it looks like I am! :banana:

my email from disney says 59 a night for value....how come you all are getting 71.00 a night??

My wonderful Sue Ellen with DU has come through AGAIN!!!!! :cool1: She rocks!! I am in at BWI water view for $334. That is with tax. Sept 30- Oct 2. YEAH!!!! My hubby will be thrilled!!

THANKS AGAIN SUE ELLEN!!!!! :love2:

a question if i'm due to arrive on oct 3 and depart oct 13 can i use this ap rate for the whole trip? since check in is before the 4 th or can i only use the 3 and 4 th of oct for the rate then wait till another rate comes out for the 5-13 of oct?someone told me that since we arrive at disney on the 3rd of oct the rate is good for the whole trip depends on check in date.can anyone help me with this question?
thank you all so much

mrFDNY

mrFDNY said:
a question if i'm due to arrive on oct 3 and depart oct 13 can i use this ap rate for the whole trip? since check in is before the 4 th or can i only use the 3 and 4 th of oct for the rate then wait till another rate comes out for the 5-13 of oct?someone told me that since we arrive at disney on the 3rd of oct the rate is good for the whole trip depends on check in date.can anyone help me with this question?
thank you all so much

mrFDNY
yes, If you check in during the AP rate, you can stay oon the AP rate the whole time!

cyndibelle said:
my email from disney says 59 a night for value....how come you all are getting 71.00 a night??

I got it off this thread - should've check Mousesavers first. At Least 59 is better than 71! :)

woo hooo..we just booked 9 nights 10 days for 592....yippeeee..

Thank goodness I posted and subscribed to the September watch thread. I almost didn't look at it today!

I was shocked they were out so early. I just called and got it added to my September BC reservation. I was surprised I didn't wait on hold. I guess with coming out early a lot of people aren't aware the rates are out yet. I was a little disappointed it was only $70 off a deluxe. I was hoping for a percentage or $100. But heck a discount is a discount!

This trip is a little unplanned. I had originally planned to get the second trip on my AP in February but last month talked my husband in to September. I calculated the WL standard view for that time and its almost half of what the BC would be. We did love the WL but I just completely fell in love with the BC and I really want to stay there. Oh why did "responsible Jamie" calculate the cost of the WL. I think there is gonna be a fight between "responsible Jamie" and "frivolous Jamie" all day today :)

Good Luck on getting your rates!

Take Care
Jamie

I really thought they would be better than this. I am thinking the free food deal that comes out tomorrow might be better. I will book today and maybe change tomorrow.

StrwLady said:
Thank goodness I posted and subscribed to the September watch thread. I almost didn't look at it today!

I was shocked they were out so early. I just called and got it added to my September BC reservation.
Jamie

sorry, but I am the one thaqt posted them, no idea what this sept watch thing is........come on...give credit were credit is due!

I won't do it again!

These discounts aren't that much better than AAA if you don't already have an AP.

In fact it would cost me more at the BC to book using AP than AAA considering I have to buy 1 PAP.

If you already got AP's then it's all good.

disneyworld! said:
sorry, but I am the one thaqt posted them, no idea what this sept watch thing is........come on...give credit were credit is due!

I won't do it again!

Janet I'm very sorry that you feel insulted that I did not give you credit. The fact of the matter is I was giving no one credit. I was simply stating that I found out about the rates because of another post that I am subscribed to.

When I get on the computer the first thing I do is check my email. Today my email had a notification that there was a new post on the September watch post http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=806598 . In checking that I saw someone posted that mousesavers was showing Annual Pass rates for September now available. So that is what prompted me to contact Disney and get the rate added to my reservations. After I did that then I looked at the boards and posted my excitement over getting the rate!

If you were offended by my post know that no offense was intended

Take Care
Jamie

StrwLady said:
Janet I'm very sorry that you feel insulted that I did not give you credit. The fact of the matter is I was giving no one credit. I was simply stating that I found out about the rates because of another post that I am subscribed to.

When I get on the computer the first thing I do is check my email. Today my email had a notification that there was a new post on the September watch post http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=806598 . In checking that I saw someone posted that mousesavers was showing Annual Pass rates for September now available. So that is what prompted me to contact Disney and get the rate added to my reservations. After I did that then I looked at the boards and posted my excitement over getting the rate!

If you were offended by my post know that no offense was intended

Take Care
Jamie
I saw my email from DU before the notification for that thread (I'm subscribed to it too), but that's how I would have found out today. I checked my email waaaayy before I checked the boards.

disneyworld! said:

I won't do it again!

WOW, don't get so defensive before you read the post through again. We are so glad you posted the rates this am or that they were out or whatever. Thank you so much, but the previous poster was only saying she was glad she was auto subscribed to this thread and therefore was notified that someone made a post regarding the rates being out. She was in no way trying to take "your credit"
Lets all be happy!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

disneyworld! said:

I won't do it again!

I didn't mean to steal your thunder! I knew that people were subscribed to the September watch thread (myself included) for discounts so I thought I would post the info I saw from mousesavers there so everyone could save $$$.

Just got 2 ressies at POR 9/1-9/6 for $89 a night...now in the process of deciding if I want to be "frugal" and do a value for $59 to save the $150...We have AP and DDE so we a re set ...but I am waiting on this free meal plan tomorrol. I looked at the one on montrose travel, and just couldn't see doing the tickets again...

Does anyone know it I did do a package if I could save the unused tickets until our AP expires?

i am so surprised there arent more people posting what they got....people really must not know yet..they will arrive home from work to see the posts and everyone will be busy on the phone..lucky for all of us..we already got our rooms... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter