April 8th, 2018 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal from Port Canaveral to San Diego

Wow! 18 months out and we are already connecting!

Like some of you it will be me and my DH only this time! We are leaving the kids behind (yea, they are not too happy, but old enough and/or away at college).

This is a bucket list cruise for me too! It will be our 7th on DCL...

We've been on a 4 night to Bahamas, 7 night to Mexican Riveria, Eastern Carib, 2X on Western carib, and Alaska.
Sorta like crack, have to get something bigger and better each time! Can't wait for 14 nights!

Anyone else from the Pacific NW?

Marcy

I saw someone ask for those that have done this cruise before what we line about it. For me it's the sea days. I could care less about the ports. It is also getting to know the fabulous crew onboard. I have truly become friends with some of them.

Wow! 18 months out and we are already connecting!

Like some of you it will be me and my DH only this time! We are leaving the kids behind (yea, they are not too happy, but old enough and/or away at college).

This is a bucket list cruise for me too! It will be our 7th on DCL...

We've been on a 4 night to Bahamas, 7 night to Mexican Riveria, Eastern Carib, 2X on Western carib, and Alaska.
Sorta like crack, have to get something bigger and better each time! Can't wait for 14 nights!

Anyone else from the Pacific NW?

Marcy

We've lived in and were married in Eastern WA, and lived in both Western WA, and Western OR. (Although I'm born and raised on the East coast). We go back regularly to visit family in E and W WA. What part of the PNW do you live in?

We've lived in and were married in Eastern WA, and lived in both Western WA, and Western OR. (Although I'm born and raised on the East coast). We go back regularly to visit family in E and W WA. What part of the PNW do you live in?
We are in Ellensburg (and consider this area Central WA), my DH is a professor at Central Washington University. In fact our plans to take this cruise is contingent upon his being granted a sabbatical that quarter... he's way overdue, so not worried.
By the time we cruise, our DD will be living in Spokane... that's Eastern WA. :thumbsup2

SMEECANADA - We love to visit Vancouver Island! Victoria, Nanaimo, Campbell River - my parents use to boat up there each summer. We are also cruising without kids... 6 cruises with them, this one will be quite different!!

Marcy

We weren't planning on booking in early 2018 but this itinerary was too tempting with CC and Bonaire - on the newly refreshed Wonder!

Welcome!! :) I'm excited about this itinerary as well. I don't think it is going to Bonaire though?

Hi everyone, we just booked this cruise today! We were originally booked on the 2017 sailing but needed to buy a new car so we are very excited to be now booked for 2018.

We will be traveling from Australia. Our four children are currently 18, 15, 11 & 7. We've booked for all of us to go but there is a possibility the older two might not come, it depends on school and work etc, we'll decide that later next year!

This will be our forth Disney cruise, we've done two on the Wonder and one on the Magic.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :flower1:

I saw someone ask for those that have done this cruise before what we line about it. For me it's the sea days. I could care less about the ports. It is also getting to know the fabulous crew onboard. I have truly become friends with some of them.
Since there are so many sea days do they have more/different activities than a regular 7 day cruise?

We were on the WBPC May 2016 too - our most favorite cruise (and vacation) ever! Can't wait to do it again in 2018 with Castaway and Costa Rica on the itinerary!
Hi there- Can you tell me why it was your favorite cruise ever? What makes it different from other cruises? Thanks in advance! :)

Since there are so many sea days do they have more/different activities than a regular 7 day cruise?[/QUOTE

We did an EBPC cruise in 2014. Do to weather we had 9 consecutive sea days and it was great. We did a galley tour and they did the broadway stage tour. They were both a lot f fun. The also had wii competition between the officers on the big screen. Loser got thrown in the pool fully dressed. It was our 2nd favorite cruise.

Our favorite cruise would definitely be Europe we did in 2015

Since there are so many sea days do they have more/different activities than a regular 7 day cruise?
Oh yes they do. One of my personal favorites is officer hide and seek. Also my favorite show in these cruises is the crew talent show. We did not have it this year on the WBPC because of all the Noro virus protocols that they had to follow. There was plans to have one. Any way also I would like to share that I have received some pics of the new after hours area and the new concierge lounge. I can't post the pics yet as I promised not to but it looks amazing.

Oh yes they do. One of my personal favorites is officer hide and seek. Also my favorite show in these cruises is the crew talent show. We did not have it this year on the WBPC because of all the Noro virus protocols that they had to follow. There was plans to have one. Any way also I would like to share that I have received some pics of the new after hours area and the new concierge lounge. I can't post the pics yet as I promised not to but it looks amazing.
Sounds great! Thanks!

Hi everyone! :wave2:

My husband and I booked this cruise last week while we were aboard the Magic. Panama Canal has been on our bucket list for a while now so we're really looking forward to this! :sunny:

Hi all!
My wife and I booked this cruise opening day. This will be our 2nd WBPC and 13th Disney Cruise. We will be sailing with a great couple we met on our 1st PC cruise who were our table mates. This is one of the great benefits of the longer cruises, you really have time to get to know people and make great connections!

I have spent the last week reading every panama trip report and navigator I can find and the hide and seek activity is something I am so looking forward too. Hopefully they keep doing it.

Also the pictures coming out of the new updates of the wonder have me excited to see her in person. My family hasn't been on the wonder since the Hawaii cruise in 2012. We are looking forward to being back on the classic ship.

Hoping everyone has a good weekend.

Kristan

I have spent the last week reading every panama trip report and navigator I can find and the hide and seek activity is something I am so looking forward too. Hopefully they keep doing it.

Also the pictures coming out of the new updates of the wonder have me excited to see her in person. My family hasn't been on the wonder since the Hawaii cruise in 2012. We are looking forward to being back on the classic ship.

Hoping everyone has a good weekend.

Kristan
We were on the first Hawaii cruise in 2012. That was a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter