April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add Johngar and Lauragar to the list of DIS's going on the Hawaii cruise.

Also, We would like to order shirts too. We are committed to whatever price it is. We would need two 6XL if possible.

We would like to be added to the FE list as well.

Thank you,

Lauragar

:welcome: Laura and John

Jon

Jealous!!!

Perhaps someone could set-up a "meet" at Club 33 the night before the cruise!!!!

:cheer2: Club 33 Meet! Club 33 Meet! :cheer2:

:surfweb: we are not memebrs @ Club 33, but WOULD LOVE to join you if possible, we will be @ DL on Apr 27th & 28th ...please let us know

thx

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";42190488 said:
:surfweb: we are not memebrs @ Club 33, but WOULD LOVE to join you if possible, we will be @ DL on Apr 27th & 28th ...please let us know

thx

Unfortunately, I'm not a member myself....just suggesting that if someone IS a member....I probably wouldn't be opposed to spending $60 on a meal for my 5-year old!

I am still trying to figure out exactly what day we will be going and where we will be going (Disneyland or a 2-day California coast vacation), but I think our dates will be also be 27 - 28th at Disneyland.

Unfortunately, I'm not a member myself....just suggesting that if someone IS a member....I probably wouldn't be opposed to spending $60 on a meal for my 5-year old!

I am still trying to figure out exactly what day we will be going and where we will be going (Disneyland or a 2-day California coast vacation), but I think our dates will be also be 27 - 28th at Disneyland.

Still is would make a GREAT time....anybody a member? :confused3
Maybe want some company for dinner?!? :surfweb:

Becky & Todd have sent me the final copy. I think it looks good but realize we all have different ideas of what looks good - that is what makes the world interesting and not all the same. Wouldn't that be very boring?

They have outlined as I asked and bolded the text. Next step is I will get with Becky and get an order form ready.

6023741360_08f5dab98c_b.jpg

6023183379_3d3772ec48_z.jpg

All I can SAY is WOW and THANK YOU.

We will take two shirts (I need to find a sizing chart first on sizes) and I'd like some material but I need less than 1/4 yard. Maybe I can go in with another mascot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter