April 15, 2017 Fantasy Western (Easter Cruise)

Are you looking for your Cruise Meet thread? Check over on the Cruise Meet board (link at top of main page here).

Hi Shmoo!!!!

Hope you are well!!!
None was started... I thought the protocol was to post in main forum, and Aquadame would move..... I guess I goofed.

Hi Shmoo!!!!

Hope you are well!!!
None was started... I thought the protocol was to post in main forum, and Aquadame would move..... I guess I goofed.
No problem. You can report your own thread ("report" isn't just used for bad things), and request to have it moved.

So this is now officially the official thread for this one?! I'm still sitting at the airport, waiting to go home after our first ever Disney cruise (first ever cruise for 3 of us!), 7-night Eastern Caribbean. We've clearly bought in hook line and sinker, as we're currently booked for this SW Western Caribbean next year!

Thanks for starting the thread!!

We are cruising. Looking forward to it, and hopefully participating in FE as well.

Sadly, we have to change due to school vacation dates not being what we expected. Hope everyone has a great time!

Last edited:

So this is now officially the official thread for this one?! I'm still sitting at the airport, waiting to go home after our first ever Disney cruise (first ever cruise for 3 of us!), 7-night Eastern Caribbean. We've clearly bought in hook line and sinker, as we're currently booked for this SW Western Caribbean next year!

Thanks for starting the thread!!
We were also on the Eastern cruise. We booked our 7th Disney cruise, 6th Fantasy, and 4th Easter cruise. So looking forward to another great cruise.

We are cruising too! This will be our first cruise and would like to join the FE as well.

Sorry! No fish extenders for us! Done with that. It is too stressful for me. I hang my FE and just put little trinkets and treats daily for my kids.

So excited! This will be our third Disney Cruise but first cruise out of Florida. We have done the Mexican Riviera 7 night cruise and also a 3 night out of San Diego. I have lots of questions for the experienced cruisers. I'll start here :)...Is there anything done different because we will be cruising on Easter? Will formal night be on Easter Sunday?

So excited! This will be our third Disney Cruise but first cruise out of Florida. We have done the Mexican Riviera 7 night cruise and also a 3 night out of San Diego. I have lots of questions for the experienced cruisers. I'll start here :)...Is there anything done different because we will be cruising on Easter? Will formal night be on Easter Sunday?
I would like to know about Easter as well. I am trying to figure out what to do for the kids.

Did they do anything special for your last Easter cruise?

Yes,
They had Mass in the theater at 8 am (catholic), and a non-denominational sunrise ceremony on the upper deck. I think they had a Protestant ceremony as well, I just can't remember. They had a beautiful Easter Dinner, and had Chocolate Egg displays (really fancy) in the atrium and in the dinning room. In-room shopping had some Easter merchandise. I did order some In-room gifts, but brought my own baskets for my 3 kids. I'll try to find the navigators... Not sure if I still have them.

Also, my kids were dressed up for Easter dinner. I literally dragged them out of bed at 8 for the mass, so they were not dressed up for that.

Hi all! This is our first Disney Cruise, we are so excited. For all the experienced DCL folks, any tips or tricks we should know? I'll be cruising with an almost 3 year old and a 1 year old. Also, anyone know if a fish extenders group has been organized yet? Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Last edited:
We just booked! It's our second cruise.

Is anyone doing fish extender?

And my 11 year old daughter would love to find a cruise pen pal!

Hi, This is our first cruise. I have a 9 year old daughter who is beyond excited! I just read about the fish extender----is it really popular? Something I should be looking to do? Should I also look for door magnets? While visiting WDW, we always had "Tinkerbell" leave small gifts in the room. I was planning to do that again. Help.....do I need magnets, a fish extender + gifts, gifts from Tinkerbell, and Easter basket goodies????

We just booked! It's our second cruise.

Is anyone doing fish extender?

And my 11 year old daughter would love to find a cruise pen pal!
Hi, My daughter is 9. This is her first cruise. She'd love a pen pal. We're in NJ.

Just got off the Fantasy last week on the eastern route any questions will be happy to answer this will be my second cruise on disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter