April 14- Wonder, anyone????

NickandLivvysmom

Does my 2 1/2 y.o know I melt everytime she calls
Hi! We are cruising for the first time April 14, 2005. Myself, DH, DS 9, DD 2.
My dd will actually be 2.8 by cruise time.... Thought it would be neat to have another kid email my ds before the trip- He fits in real easy in groups so I am sure the clubs wont be a problem- Just thought it would be fun for him to sorta "know" someone..... Let me know if your in!!!!

DH, DD and I are going to be there. Unfortunately DD will be a little young for your children. She will be 16 months at cruise time. We are actually doing the land/sea package with 4 nights at AKL and then on to the Wonder. We can't wait!!!! :earboy2:

Finally! I was starting to think we were cruising on an empty ship. I'll be there with a 12 year old girl (she's my neighbor, there's no abbreviation for that). Sorry, I think she's probably older than you're looking for. I'm happy to see that other DISer's will be there though. We'll be at CR for the 2 nights before the cruise.

Well, maybe my ds and you neighbor can hook up anyway- he's a pretty cool kid!! I was thinking we were gonna have the whole ship to ourselves too!!!!
We will be staying off site for 3 days b4 and 2 after the cruise. We have family there but still debating how much time we will spend with them! Sounds awful but my little princess is gonna have a ball!!!!

NickandLivvysmom said:
Well, maybe my ds and you neighbor can hook up anyway- he's a pretty cool kid!! I was thinking we were gonna have the whole ship to ourselves too!!!!
We will be staying off site for 3 days b4 and 2 after the cruise. We have family there but still debating how much time we will spend with them! Sounds awful but my little princess is gonna have a ball!!!!

If you want to send me a PM with your email address, Lauren will send him a message. One of my co-workers will be on the same cruise with her DH, DD9 and DS6, so maybe we can all meet on the first day and the kids can meet then and at least have a familiar face or two in the clubs. Lauren can't wait to meet your little one too. She's really good with little kids.
Patti

My family will also be on this cruise. I have a son that is 8 and a daughter that is 4. We are doing the land/sea package. My kids have no idea of anything. My husband and I are just going to wake them up and tell them "lets take a trip". This will also be our first time to Disney and their first time to cruise. Wish us all luck.

ccmom, we are also doing the Land/sea trip. What resort are you staying at? It will be me, DH, and DD (will be 16 months). Hope you have agreat trip!! Cool, surprising the kids!!

Stephanie

nucpharm29, We are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. I hope it is a nice resort. This is all kinda overwhelming to me. I have not a clue what we are in for. But I am getting very excited. I also am excited because I got a table at Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast. My daughter is all about being a princess. This is going to be just awesome. Can you tell I am starting to get excited? Where are you staying?

We actually were going to be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. But for our surprise christmas present, my FIL paid for us to upgrade to a verandah stateroom, so we are now at AKL. I am really excited b/c DD loves animals. We probably won't be able to get her off the balcony to visit any parks. Just to let you know, when we first booked we asked our travel agent which of the moderate resorts we should stay at, which one she liked the best. And of the (I think) 4 you could choose from she thought the PO riverside was the best. It will be a great trip!!! :cool1:

::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

If this is the 3 day Wonder leaving on the 14th of April, We will be there for our 1st cruise.
We have 3dds (12, 10, 7) and 2 ds(2 year old twins). We are heading to the world after the cruise, on our own (been there tons of times). Can't wait, we surf these boards daily for tips and ideas. I'm sure my girls would love to meet someone on the ship.

rgribik- Sounds like there are gonna be a ton of girls on the ship!!! Thats nice they are so close they can hang out together! My kids are almost exactly 7 years apart, so in situations like this its like having 2 "only children" . Anyway my son is 9 so maybe he will meet up with your girls. ::MickeyMo

Hey guys! Anyone getting excited yet??? We got our docs. yesterday! :banana: :banana: :banana:
This trip can't come soon enough for us. I'm so ready to get out of the cold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter