Appetizers San Angel Inn and Spoodles?

TurnR@TheMouseHouse

Mouseketeer
Making dining plans for upcoming trip the end of April.

My friend wants to go to San Angel. I've been for dinner. We have decided to pop in for late afternoon libations and appetizers. Then later at Spoodles for libations and appetizers. (We have our PS's made)

I would like to hear your favorite appetizers if you have any. We are two female boomers and have no problem with spicy or exotic.
:cool1:

Can't comment on San Angel, haven't been there in the last few trips. Did just dine at Spoodles this past Friday evening. The appetizers we had, excuse me, at Spoodles they are called Tapas, were: Lemon - garlic shrimp, they were very tasty and nice sized shrimp, I think there were 6 to the order. Four cheese flat bread, this was good, but not over the top good. And the other that we had, and I'm not sure what it was called, there were 6 different dips, such as hummus, babbaganush, a cucumber yogurt like you put on a gyro, and the others I don't remember. This didn't appeal to me, I didn't like most of the dips, so I probably wouldn't order it again. But it was a nice way to try them since I'd not tasted all of them before. The dips were served with pita bread wedges.

The last couple of times at Spoodles we did the samething you are planning. The last time the we had the fried calamari, Lemon Garlic Shrimp, the Mediterranean Dips and the Grouper Cheeks. We also had an order of flatbread. We all shared and the food ( and drinks) were great. Have a great trip...

I went a couple years ago (wow has it been that long ago!) with 2 friends and the nachos were AMAZING. We still talk about how they are the best nachos we've ever had. Better than even nachos we've eaten in Mexico! Sigh wish I had some nachos right now! O and a Corona!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter