APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed our March trip down to $279 with 5 in a room for RPR I think she said refund of $159ish. hR would of been $30 more.

May GRAD trip need night May 27. Not released. If I changed Disney part of the ressie. We could go in the middle of that week earlier and price is $214 HR and port. Hmmm got to go think about this one.

Just rebooked our RPR ressie for May 5-6 from $314 to $214 a night ...happy girl :flower1::flower1:

I added the May AP nite for the girls trip $214 for HR. It was not available for RPR. When I asked earlier it was same price for a Monday nite stay at portofino, when I called back and asked for the Wednesday nite it was more for Portofino. Right now We have a Disney hotel for that week but for $214 for 2 days for FOTL ~ sweet.

Just saved $320 for 2 rooms 2 nights in March, and it's a water view upgrade as well! The extra $77 to buy my AP pales in comparison!

Thx to the OP for keeping this thread up to date!

PHXscuba

Looks like no APH rates for my timeframe 4/5-4/8. Spring break...boo...lol. It's when our schedule allows though, sigh.

You can order online and get a voucher

Redeem for the AP once at the parks

Book with AP rate
As long as you show the AP card at the hotel check in counter, your room rate holds
Do this sometime before the day you check out

Thank you. How soon should I buy annual passes? My trip is in April. Do they sell out?

Do they ever backfill APH rate dates? By that I mean, dates for May are out but so far no discount for April 8-15; does that mean there won't be, or just that maybe that week hasn't been released yet? I don't know enough about Universal's patterns.

I spoke with a CM at Universal back in November, and they said APH rates for April would likely be released in mid-January. I"m wondering if I should still hold out hope?

When you see AP rate are available for your dates, book then

If you can only book a room for a specific time period, you can book the room and modify your rate to the AP rate when it shows up on the site

Not all dates use the AP promotion
So book your ressie when you see a rate you can live with in case the AP rate is not available for your stay

Smsm general public code is available for anyone

Those time periods are found on the website or by calling reservations
Call and ask what discount you are available for your dates

Secure the smsm room rate and modify to AP rate when it has been released

Looks like no APH rates for my timeframe 4/5-4/8. Spring break...boo...lol. It's when our schedule allows though, sigh.

April is late for spring break in my neck of woods, typically bulk mid March thru end of month. Interesting you have early April. By that point the public schools here (that do a long summer break still), are ready for a few days over the Easter weekend off school schedule. Well, unless making up snow days.

Easter weekend the 16th. Would think no APH rates week prior or after. Premium, the same as other major holidays.

Did u look @ 2016's date & rate thread to see if any APH rates were offered same time period?

April is late for spring break in my neck of woods, typically bulk mid March thru end of month. Interesting you have early April. By that point the public schools here (that do a long summer break still), are ready for a few days over the Easter weekend off school schedule. Well, unless making up snow days.

Easter weekend the 16th. Would think no APH rates week prior or after. Premium, the same as other major holidays.

Did u look @ 2016's date & rate thread to see if any APH rates were offered same time period?

I hadn't thought about that, I will look at it. Thanks for the suggestion.

ETA: I checked Universal's site and my stay is during the "Peak Season 2" and "Holiday Season". So I'm probably safe in thinking the rate I am booked at will be what it will be unless they are low on bookings and need to entice, lol.

I did check out the SMSM rate, and for my time period it is a minimum 4 night stay instead of 3. :(

Most KY schools have their spring break the first week of April. I would say it's later because they don't get any break time at Easter. Spring break is the last break they get before school lets out which is usually around the 2nd-3rd week of May...unless there are snow days to makeup. Starting last year though, several districts in the state have implemented a new system where the students can do their work at home on a snow day for up to 5 days. The students are given packets at the beginning of the year to bring home which contain work for each class they have for 5 days. They can either complete the work online or they can do the worksheets and turn it in upon return to school for each day missed. It's a great system. Better than tacking on days at the end, for sure.

Last edited:
Can anyone give me a link to see these rates? I've been waiting to see if APH rates for May 14-18 are available and what they might be before I decide to purchase an annual pass. I have no idea where everyone is seeing these!

Can anyone give me a link to see these rates? I've been waiting to see if APH rates for May 14-18 are available and what they might be before I decide to purchase an annual pass. I have no idea where everyone is seeing these!
There's no "link" to see the rates. Simply go to Universal (or Loews) website, choose your hotel, and put "APH" into the Promo Code box after putting in your dates.

There's no "link" to see the rates. Simply go to Universal (or Loews) website, choose your hotel, and put "APH" into the Promo Code box after putting in your dates.

I actually found it after, thanks! I got Portofino Bay for $214/night until the 17th, so I'll book our last night elsewhere.

Is there a snowball's chance of an AP rate for May 28-30? It is Memorial Weekend, Sunday & Monday night.

Thank you! I had a $364/night rate for 3 nights at RP for the last week of March and I was able to get a $254/night AP rate!

WooHoo! Just reduced our early May nightly rate at HRH for 3 nights (for 3 adults) from $397 to $314!!! DH is dutifully impressed! Not bad for spending $71 extra for the AP and still saving $166 on the room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter