Ap Rates For X-mas

The Great Baboo

Mouseketeer
Anybody know if the AP rates for x-mas are out yet.... just want to do a 1-nighter before staying at the BCV for the remainder of our trip -
thanks
:cool1:

The Great Baboo said:
Anybody know if the AP rates for x-mas are out yet.... just want to do a 1-nighter before staying at the BCV for the remainder of our trip -
thanks
I don't recall ever seeing discounts during the holidays. They usually stop the 2nd week of Dec. and start up again after Jan. 2.

thanks for the info - I guess I'll book at the full room rate unless a AAA rate would become available for that time

:teeth:

We have stayed 3 times in deluxe resorts over Christmas with AP rates; we did check in prior to Christmas, however, I'm hopeful they will be available again this year, but such a gamble to try for with the non-refundable deposit. I'm soooo stressed! :sad2:

The Great Baboo said:
thanks
If there are any available, they would be showing up in the AP Best Rates application on line. Did you check there yet? www.disneyworld.com/passholder then click "Special offers" and look for the Best Rates link.

DebbieB said:
The "AP Best Rate" ends 12/19 at this point.
Ah yes, that's right. Your arrival date must be on or before 12/19. I was interpreting the original post as Xmas time rather than Xmas week. Oh well...

The Great Baboo said:
thanks for the info - I guess I'll book at the full room rate unless a AAA rate would become available for that time

:teeth:
if you book for Dec 19th. you can stay tru dec 25th. that is what I did and got my discount thru dec 25th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter