~AP Rates For Aug 28th- Oct 4th!!!!! Just Came Out!!!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
It is early I know...but I just booked....104 a night for CBR this starts on Aug 28th and runs till Oct 4th!!!

WOW!!!
Do you have any other resorts and prices??

Just got off the phone with CRO
Here are some rates:
Value: $71
Moderate: $89
Deluxe:
AKL: Std: $129 SAV: $210
Poly: GArden: $234 Lagoon: $330
BC: STD: $224

Good Luck Everyone, I am not booking, just watching the prices for a friend!

I was looking at past trends, this set of dates was released on 8/05/04 last time, this is really early!!!!
I wonder if they will release early for the end of the year as well.

I just booked the Pop Century for Sept. 1st to 3rd was $59 per night plus tax.

WOO-HOO! Wait times are quite long as these rates just came out this morning.

that is why I just had posted this on the boards...no one expected it this early!!!!! It really though me when I called for the fun of it! and lo and behold they JUST had come out....CRO said they did not expect this either!!! and then the Mods removed it from the resorts board!!!

I didn't see this coming, talk about a surprise. Nothing on the passholder site about it yet and no advance emails to either of us. Did notice the prices are higher than value season last year, so the pattern of higher prices is staying true. Still a savings though so no one can complain.

I think mousesavers is posting $45 off of moderates and $70 off of deluxes. The boards are quite so I guess everyone is on the phones.

Wow! This is early! I wasn't expecting this until August. I'm so glad that I checked these boards this morning! :teeth:

I'm currently on hold.....wish me luck!
:wizard:

i cant believe theya re out already! I e-mailed my travel agent so she could switch the reservations! I was totally caught off guard!

Oh i hope I get an AP! Currently booked at CSR for $124/night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter