• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rate information?

flyers21fan

Earning My Ears
I am taking a trip to disney in July and have reservations at the poly with an AP from 18-21, need a room for 16-18 but since there is a chance the rooms may open up at the poly he wont book the room for me on the other days I need at a different hotel, you know in case the Poly doesnt open up and I doubt it will. I am thinking about becoming an AP, I go to Disney Once a year but with the AP rates I can see myself doin 2 trips a year. Just want to know if I choose to book a room from the 16-18 now and become an AP before my reservations will I still get the rooms at the AP rate? Even though I booked the room before I became an AP. Thanks Mike

You can book the annual pass rate even if you do not currently have an annual pass. You just have to have show an annual pass upon check-in. We always get the annual pass rate and have never actually had to show our pass upon check-in but have one just in case. Hope this answers your question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter