AP rate help needed please

CTdiznymom

DIS Veteran
:wave2: Long time lurker and new poster here. Hoping somone can post the new AP Best Rate for AKL Nov.30-Dec.3 Savannah view. I'm finishing my stay at the GF RPC. Dec. 3-7 but highly doubt that will show up. If someone can post the rate, I would be grateful. Thank you, and I am looking forward to reading and posting here.

CTdiznymom said:
:wave2: Long time lurker and new poster here. Hoping somone can post the new AP Best Rate for AKL Nov.30-Dec.3 Savannah view. I'm finishing my stay at the GF RPC. Dec. 3-7 but highly doubt that will show up. If someone can post the rate, I would be grateful. Thank you, and I am looking forward to reading and posting here.

I checked for you and got a Best Rate of $210/night, or 702.48 for 3 nights (tax included).

BunnieGene, Thank you. I appreciate your looking for me. Now I can decide which way I want to proceed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter