AP Magnets Lost in the Mail

dioxide45

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having issues with simply not receiving passholder magnets? We are signed up with USPS Informed Delivery where we receive an email with images of mail we will be receiving that day. On Friday May 6th, our email showed an image of "Your passholder magnets are here!". When I picked up our mail they weren't there and they still haven't been received. This has happened before while we were away on vacation. We don't stop our mail anymore because huge hoards of mail end up never delivered, but we have seen the image of the card being delivered for the magnets that never make it to our mailbox. Since Disney has started delivering magnets via mail, we have only received them one time.

I know I can mark the letter as not received in Informed Delivery, and I did, but that doesn't help me get my magnets. I know it is a federal crime, but I suspect somewhere in the last mile of delivery the magnets are getting stolen. Perhaps someone has a lucrative online business selling these things or they just want some for themselves without buying an AP?

We have not gotten any in the mail either. However, we don’t know if ours are being stolen since we never have gotten a notice that included them.

We have never received any in the mail. Unless we are onsite at a distribution we miss out? How often do they come out?
Is there a site to view dates?
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter