AoA Suites - Dishes/Silverware?

JSS001

Earning My Ears
We leave Saturday for our first WDW trip and have booked a Cars suite at AoA. Are there dishes or silverware provided in the suite? I know its a little kitchenette, but haven't seen exactly what comes with that. Thanks!

There are paper plates and bowls, along with plastic silverware. I think there are also plain paper cups in addition to the coffee cups. Have fun!

We leave Saturday for our first WDW trip and have booked a Cars suite at AoA. Are there dishes or silverware provided in the suite? I know its a little kitchenette, but haven't seen exactly what comes with that. Thanks!
Full sized refrigerator, plenty of paper plates, cups, and plastic silverware.

Full sized refrigerator, plenty of paper plates, cups, and plastic silverware.

They are not full fridges. They are college dorm sized ones. Bigger than ones in values and moderates.

You can see here what is included, the plates are on the shelf.

IMG_2380.jpg

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-...ites-at-disneys-art-of-animation-resort/5222/

DisneySept12AOATourampDTDetc020.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone Know if there is a toaster ,we are staying in a cars suite in september and need to avoid the food court during busy times and was hoping to give my 3 year old breakfast in the room.(my 3 year old has autism so we need to avoid crowds ,loud sounds and other issues)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter