AOA Suite or POFQ?

Joy70

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for POFQ for a week starting Feb. 28. There are 4 of us - myself, DH, and DD's age 10 & 7. We've stayed at POFQ and liked it due to the smaller size of the resort and the bus service was pretty quick and we didn't have to share. We were thinking of switching over to an AOA suite since the price was not much more and it would allow for an extra room because DH can have trouble sleeping, especially away from home. I would love to hear from those of you who have stayed at both and can offer a comparison of the two, or from those of you who have stayed at AOA as far as the bus service and if the rooms were comfortable? Also which suites were closest to the food and buses at AOA - Lion King or Cars? Thanks in advance for any advice!

We have stayed at POR numerous times and AOA. I really liked AOA. It was great having the extra room, two bathrooms and the microwave.
I would not hesitate to pick it over POR again. The bus service was always quick. We have stayed in LK and Nemo.
By far top floor, lake view was my favorite. We saw fireworks every night. Your girls will love it. My youngest and teenager do too.

We are doing a split stay between PORR and AoA (Nemo) because we couldn't decide! Many upsides to both!

We have stayed at POR numerous times and AOA. I really liked AOA. It was great having the extra room, two bathrooms and the microwave.
I would not hesitate to pick it over POR again. The bus service was always quick. We have stayed in LK and Nemo.
By far top floor, lake view was my favorite. We saw fireworks every night. Your girls will love it. My youngest and teenager do too.

Which buildings provide a good view of the fireworks? Building 5 and 6?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter