AoA LM room

Awesome thank you for the picture! We are going in October and can't wait!!

all disney world resort hotel rooms have at least a mini fridge.

btw be prepared for a hike from LM to the main building/buses.

Well prepared for the walk this was just what we could afford to stay in this trip and my DD loves Ariel!

Well prepared for the walk this was just what we could afford to stay in this trip and my DD loves Ariel!

You and your family will love this resort. Great pools, food court, store and CM's. The 4 themed sections are awesome. The walk never bothered us to the main building and buses.

Enjoy your trip.

You and your family will love this resort. Great pools, food court, store and CM's. The 4 themed sections are awesome. The walk never bothered us to the main building and buses.

Enjoy your trip.

we stayed in LM section building 8 in a room about as far away from the main building/buses as you could possibly get.
on several occasions we found it faster to walk from our room, around the lake, through the 50's section of pop century and to the main building/buses there.

not saying it was too bad to walk to the main building/bus at AOA but it definitely took longer and should definitely be something to be prepared for.

We stayed in a LM room last May during the first Star Wars weekend and loved the resort, although if we return, we'll definitely stay in a suite. Surprisingly, there's a little more room in the bathroom than when we stayed at Caribbean Beach. It's only a single sink so maybe they gave the extra room to the bathroom, who knows. The walk isn't bad but my kids are old enough to walk on their own, now sure I'd have the same opinion if I was carrying a toddler. They have the best food court! LOVE it! Main pool was always crowded so we'd grab drinks at the pool bar then relax by the LM pool which was always deserted. Bus service was better than average as well.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter