Anyone with PS for Cindy's breakfast May 2-7?

Maybe we should start a support group? No luck here on any day from 5/7 through 5/13 (sure it did not help with the closure on 2 days).

'83,'84,'88 off site
3/98 CSR
6/98 Dolphin
4/99 CSR
5/99 DL
7/99 Yacht Club
5/01 CSR

I was able to get mine for May 6th, 8:55 a.m. Just luck, I guess. I called about 5 min. before they opened and kept hitting redial. Finally, I got the CM. She wasn't overly friendly.

I asked her to quickly check PS for Cindy's Castle for May 6th and I told her that I would take the earliest time possible. She came back with that time. She was SLOW about it too - I was getting nervous. After I got my confirmation, I asked her to quickly check to see if there were any other times open and she says "you keep saying 'quickly'". She checks and of course in the 4 min. we were on the phone it was then sold out. With a teeny bit of attitude in my voice I told her "gee, I wonder why it's sold out already - guess ya gotta be quick". Then she laughed and was a little more pleasant with me after that.

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter