Anyone use a AAA AP to get AP rate on hotel?

Key51697

Earning My Ears
Does it matter where you buy your AP? (i.e. through Disney or AAA)

Also when I called one person told me that pass had to be activated before check in and another told me it didn't have to be activated...so long as I had it. Which is it?

I didn't know you could buy AP at AAA. Are you sure? I thought the only place to get AP's was through Disney.

There are AAA Magic Moments packages. (AAA MM)
But buying a Disney AP through AAA is new to me. Not saying it is impossible. I don't recall hearing of that.
The AP is suppose to be activated for proof at check-in. I would imagine showing an AP voucher should be good enough, esp if you offer to show the AP soon. But again, guessing it would depend on the CM checking you in.

That is, when I forget to renew thru Disney. :blush: AAA discounts the AP about $5-6. It isn't much but it's something. In Florida, you can also get discounted tickets for other Florida attractions, too.

Actually you get the green voucher. So you will still need to activate it at DW.

Nancy

71 more days until my first stay at the Wilderness Lodge :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc !!! Hope it's the start of a beautiful friendship!
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter