Anyone up for a showing of Brave?

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::Mary Jo and I would love it if anyone wants to join us for a showing of "Brave" onboard the ship. popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Unfortunately, I can't get DCL to give us exact showtimes. :headache:

Therefore, we can talk amongst ourselves and decide when the best time to see it is. I'm thinking maybe Sea Day or Bahamas Day.

Thoughts from fellow future "Brave" fans?

I like the idea of going on sea day!

I'm so looking forward to watching this with our closest Disney internet friends! pirate:princess::wizard::cloud9:

I was offered free tix to a sneak peek of this on Wed night and I said "No thank you, I'm seeing it on the DISNEY DREAM!!!" Felt good to say. :laughing:

Absolutely!!! :banana::banana:

I strongly suspect this will be the "show" one of our nights before/after dinner, but if it's not- count us in!

I'm in. I saw that they will be showing it in both 2D and 3D on the ship. :)

Nancy, I'm still trying to get someone to give me a schedule but I am starting to think it may not be possible! Haven't given up yet!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter