Anyone tried the Savor the Savanna: Evening Safari Experience?

Buffalo2Disney

Should we be HYSTERICAL?
Heading back to The World the first week of December this year for a 9 day stay!! Every time we go my wife and I always like to try something new and for Xmas my wife surprised me with booking for the Savor the Savanna tour at Animal Kingdom.

Wondering if anyone has tried this tour out yet? It seems on the newer side considering its somewhat of a night time tour at Animal Kingdom. Looking for any thoughts on the experience.

Thanks!

We tried it last June, it was the 2nd day of the tour. DH and I with one other couple. It was fantastic, we really enjoyed it. We booked it again for this June's trip.

It was really nice to get a special tour of the Savannah. We got to meet some of the animal keepers and staff. We got to see some giraffes that were curious about us. The CM's had some great knowledge about all of the animals, their care and conservation.

The stop at the boma in the middle of the Savannah was great. I really enjoyed the tapas and African Beer. We had plenty of time to eat and drink and explore the animals.

I highly recommend it!

Awesome! Thanks for the extra information. I'm even more excited now. This sounds fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter