Anyone tried the Celebration Farmers Market?

Praying Colonel

DIS Veteran
We're going to be staying at Wyndham Cypress Palms for our upcoming early June trip. We prefer to get fresh local fruit and veggies at our farmers market and noticed that there's one in Celebration from 9-2 on Sundays. Wondering if anyone's been and has a review--thanks.

It's been a few years, but my mom and I did venture over to check out Celebration and happened upon the farmers market. We picked up some fruit to snack on with us and enjoyed looking at everything. There were some crafty stalls when we visited that had handbangs, shirts, jewelry, etc... for some unique shopping options.

35799_415415063330_2995712_n.jpg

35799_415415058330_5264737_n.jpg

We went there on our early June trip and liked it very much. I wish they had more breakfast items--our local farmer's markets have vendors selling breakfast burritos, bagels, etc. and they didn't have that here, so it's not a place where you can get breakfast at the market. Also, our local market has vendors selling beef/pork/etc. and they didn't have that here. But they had a great selection of fruit and produce and we got all of our fruit/veggie supplies for the week here. I'll post some pics when I get a chance. If you're staying offsite in the 192 area and plan on buying groceries for the week, this is definitely a great choice.

It's great- everything in Celebration is great! It's compact but has lots of variety. Enjoy it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter