Anyone taken the World Showcase: DestiNations Discovered Tour?!

I did the Segway tour thru Epcot like 3 - 4 years ago and I'm wondering if this is pretty much the same thing but of course without the segways? They went in depth about each country as well.....

I'd never heard of this tour either. Thanks for the info! Something new for our next visit.

I did the Segway tour thru Epcot like 3 - 4 years ago and I'm wondering if this is pretty much the same thing but of course without the segways? They went in depth about each country as well.....
I asked that exact question when we were on the tour. They said it was very similar, but since we were on foot, rather than on wheels, we could access more. Also, we got more information, as we didn't need to spend time training to use the segway. Wish I'd had chance to do the segway one though. While we were on the tour there were managers racing around on them, people watering plants on them, all sorts!

I asked that exact question when we were on the tour. They said it was very similar, but since we were on foot, rather than on wheels, we could access more. Also, we got more information, as we didn't need to spend time training to use the segway. Wish I'd had chance to do the segway one though. While we were on the tour there were managers racing around on them, people watering plants on them, all sorts!
Ok thanks for the note on that. The Segway tour was fantastic! I was super bummed to hear it got taken out, it's one of those I would've done again. Oh well!

I'm very intrigued about this tour! I have never heard of it and we are thinking about adding a tour even to our upcoming December trip. I am going to go check it out!

Are there any recent reviews of this tour? Anyone been since Norway FEA opened? I have been on a couple of tours and Disney never disappoints. Just love to hear experiences.

I am very interested in this tour as I teach World Geography and thought that the information would be a great addition to my curriculum. I would have to figure out how to take some notes as we walk though. Is it 5 hours including lunch? And, what are the meal choices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter