Anyone know when deals come out for April 2017?

cndmama05

Mouseketeer
Looking to sail sometime in April, preferably early April but the prices don't seem any good right now. Does anyone have any insider tips on when would be the best time to book? Thanks!

There really is no way of knowing. I always book a year or more in advance and call and get a price adjustment if a better deal comes out. Since April is Spring Break time there may not be anything better between now and then.

Maybe never.

I personally have never found a better price for a cruise I've booked as time closes in.

I usually get the best price when the cruise is opened for booking, about a year and a half before sailing. Final payment for people already booked will be in February, so there may be some deals after that as they try to fill the remaining rooms. But there's really no rhyme or reason to Royal Caribbean's sales. At this point all you can do is keep checking and book when it's a good value for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter