Anyone know about Mickey's BBQ?

tzuhouse

DIS Veteran
Since it's only offered 2 days a week, it fills faster than the other dinner shows. Just wondering if anyone has been successful getting a reservation after it's full or if people typically don't cancel.

I need a reservation for 5 for a client either June 8 or June 13 and there is no availability for either. We've never gone, personally, so I don't know how easy or difficult it is to get one once availability is gone.

Thanks in advance!
Mary

Since it's only offered 2 days a week, it fills faster than the other dinner shows. Just wondering if anyone has been successful getting a reservation after it's full or if people typically don't cancel.

I need a reservation for 5 for a client either June 8 or June 13 and there is no availability for either. We've never gone, personally, so I don't know how easy or difficult it is to get one once availability is gone.

Thanks in advance!
Mary

I'm trying for June 13th or 15th myself with no luck. It was the same on our last 2 trips. No availability for any of the days we were there and we tried up until the last minute so apparently people don't cancel out of that one much. I wish they would do 2 shows each night (they did this on one of our visits) or offer more days. We've been twice and really love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter