Anyone just let their DD eat the appitizer?

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
My DD will be 3 when we return to WDW. Since there are 5 adults also going and it is the holiday season we went for the dining plan. My 3 year old is soooo picky (maybe this will change between now and then). She does not eat meat....or bread. She eats yogurt, cheese, fruit and veggies, veggies, veggies and more veggies. I am wondering if it would be OK for her to eat off the appitizer menu (she will eat soup) and let her eat some of our salad and veggies. I dont see all the adults ordering appitizers at the sit down meals. Is this allowed? How strict are they with sharing if it is not a buffet or character meal?

Since she is 3, I'm guessing she is on the dining plan. On the plan we get an appetizer and an entree & desert. Even the kid's get the appetizer, entree & desert. It is allot of food. You may be better off either doing buffets where she can eat what she wants or saving the child dining credits and let her eat your appetizers and part of your desert. If you build up enough dining credits through saving them you might be able to squeeze in a Table service BF like Chef Mickey's.

D said:
My DD will be 3 when we return to WDW. Since there are 5 adults also going and it is the holiday season we went for the dining plan. My 3 year old is soooo picky (maybe this will change between now and then). She does not eat meat....or bread. She eats yogurt, cheese, fruit and veggies, veggies, veggies and more veggies. I am wondering if it would be OK for her to eat off the appitizer menu (she will eat soup) and let her eat some of our salad and veggies. I dont see all the adults ordering appitizers at the sit down meals. Is this allowed? How strict are they with sharing if it is not a buffet or character meal?
you can share your meals with her, but she will have to get the plan as well because she is three. she also gets the app, entree and dessert so you could share and use credit for another meal at another time etc.

My DD will be 14 when we go. Of course were getting the plan for her too. Several meals tho--probably Citrico and CG the plan is for her to have our 2 appetizers and a dessert for her meal. Maybe pay OOP for another something small if needed. Saves 2 TS credits that way so pays for another TS meal elsewhere, plus 1 TS credit...Have shown her menus and she seems ok with that.

I think you will be fine ordering apps for her. You should check out the menus on All ears to make sure they have appetizers she will like. I always bring extra juice boxes with me too. Even though they get a drink with the dining plan. It just seems like they are less likely to cause a mess with a juice box.

It's http://allearsnet.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter