• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone in Studios willing to ask at Dok-Ondar's for Dooku

MarkinMA

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I'm headed to Studios next week (Tuesday) - and have a reservation there - one main reason is to go to Dok-Ondar's for a Count Dooku lightsaber for my Godson's birthday. However, I want to set exceptions for him, they've been sold out forever...I did read that they were back in stock, but anyone willing to ask if you happen to be walking by? Usually the cast member outside will know if they are in stock, or if they are just gone.

I may change reservations if they aren't so it would be helpful to know - esp to help him to know to either get his hopes up or not.

Thanks in advance!

For what it’s worth, they had them on Friday. I resisted the urge to get one, maybe that leaves one more for you. It took a moment to register because it was labeled as Darth Tyranus’s, duh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter