Anyone having trouble with adr's for 10/2

Kgroo

Mouseketeer
We are checking in 9/22 and leaving 10/2. Got all of our dining booked yesterday except for breakfast on the day of our departure. It is saying there is mo availability anywhere on property. We want chef mickeys. Is anyone else having the same problem? Thanks

We are checking in 9/22 and leaving 10/2. Got all of our dining booked yesterday except for breakfast on the day of our departure. It is saying there is mo availability anywhere on property. We want chef mickeys. Is anyone else having the same problem? Thanks

we had the same problem trying to book this morning, we arrive on the 21st sept and leave on the 4th oct and have only been able to book up to the 1st oct, thought it was just us, susie

Yep, I see it too. It's normally a symptom of Disney not having loaded the system yet. Try calling, if there's still nothing available then that's the most likely. If there are availabilities and online is showing there isn't, then it's an issue with the online system.

That would explain why I could make my September ones but not anything from October either. I kept getting a system error, but now, despite clearing my cookies and reloading, it gives an error when I try to sign in. I am not up to fighting with this today. I may call if the mood strikes but I am done fretting with it. I hope you all get it worked out.

You can also only make reservations for the 10 days following your reservation date, right?? If so, October 2nd wouldn't work!! You would only be able to book through 10/01!

i have just been able to book raglan road for the 3rd october, i couldnt get it through the date i had to get it throught the restaurant name, susie

Thanks everyone. I talked to someone in dining and they said probably wasnt loaded yet. I just have one more to make.

It should be letting you book for the 3rd.

i have just been able to book raglan road for the 3rd october, i couldnt get it through the date i had to get it throught the restaurant name, susie

It allows me all the way through the booking process and right at the end when it should generate my ADR number it say Internal System 500 Error. :confused: The annoying part is that is 'loses' all my selections so when you hit the option to try again, you have to enter in ALL the dates, reservation no. etc again. I must admit it tried my patience a bit too far today to the point that I have told DD we can do an extra MNSSHP and scrap the last few ADRs :rotfl:

Has anyone called to see if it is working on the system for the CMs?

I'm so glad that I'm not alone in my frustration!! Booking ADRs from here in Australia means that I start at 9.00pm, we will be in WDW for 12 days, so I made my ADRs for the first 10 days on Friday night, then jumped on the computer on Sunday night to do my final 2 days.

I was able to get 2 sorted out perfectly, but the last 2 have driven me crazy! They keep coming up with a server error that dumps you back to having to enter everything in again!!

I'm not too worried, although this last dinner that I can't book is the one that I have been picturing in my head for 3 months! Looks like a phone call to Florida is on the agenda for tonight!

One of the ADRs that gives me the error is at Crystal Palace, do you think it could have anything to do with the 40th anniversary that weekend? :confused3

Although this is frustrating, isn't it exciting that we have passed the 180 day mark? The countdown is in full swing now! :cool1:

Another Aussie going crazy here! It has taken me half an hour to figure out it is the date that is the problem.

I have managed to make my ADR's for the 3rd October.

One of the ADRs that gives me the error is at Crystal Palace, do you think it could have anything to do with the 40th anniversary that weekend? :confused3

I didn't think of that, but I have been trying to book it for October 3rd with the same problems as you. Since I am in a much better mood today :lmao: I called Dining Reservations the couldn't book it either. The system has been letting her book for other ADRs, but she said it is not showing as available from October 3rd so she can't even search. I told her it is taking me through the whole process online but just won't confirm and she said it looks to her like CP has not been fully added into the +10 zone. I know it doesn't solve the problem but hopefully sheds some light on it.

I have just been able to make my reservations on-line. Yay - all done now.

Same here :dance3: I wanted to post on here in the hope that others see it and give it another try - hopefully with success :goodvibes

Me too!! After trying what felt like a thousand times, I was walking past the computer this morning and just thought...one more try before I get on the phone, and I got 1900 Park Fare and Crystal Palace at the exact times that I wanted!

Now the image in my head of us finishing our trip with Pooh and friends, dinner, more rides and then one last walk down Main Street will work out!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I just need to get the rest of the family as excited as I am!!

Now the image in my head of us finishing our trip with Pooh and friends, dinner, more rides and then one last walk down Main Street will work out!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I just need to get the rest of the family as excited as I am!!

:thumbsup2 Well done! Perseverance pays off! Excitement is contagious - they will pick it up from you. Besides, even if they don't jump up and down as much as you want them to now, they will do when you are there ;) Hope you have a fantastic trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter